Wednesday, the family enjoyed a beautiful day at the park. We packed sandwiches, drinks, and sprawled out on the grass to people watch. In the midst of watching a couple throw a frisbee back and forth, a lovely bird decided to drop a thoughtful gift on my son's face. Although gross, the oblivious look on Coop's face brought hysterical laughter to both Joel and I. People surrounding us in their swimsuits started covering up, thinking we were laughing at them. We were laughing so hard, the couple throwing the frisbee walked away, apparently thinking they were the butt of our joke. In all actualilty, it was our poor son who had just been violated.
Friday, July 9, 2010
Bug-Eyes and Bird Poo
Wednesday, the family enjoyed a beautiful day at the park. We packed sandwiches, drinks, and sprawled out on the grass to people watch. In the midst of watching a couple throw a frisbee back and forth, a lovely bird decided to drop a thoughtful gift on my son's face. Although gross, the oblivious look on Coop's face brought hysterical laughter to both Joel and I. People surrounding us in their swimsuits started covering up, thinking we were laughing at them. We were laughing so hard, the couple throwing the frisbee walked away, apparently thinking they were the butt of our joke. In all actualilty, it was our poor son who had just been violated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cooper is such a cutie!! He reminds me so much of Calder...aren't our little right side cleft babies the best?!
ReplyDeleteThank you, I agree! Who couldn't love their little wide smiles :) Calder looks AMAZING!I can't wait for Coop's surgery, I meet with the surgeon Sept. 8 to make the date! I'm sure I'll miss his "old" smile, but I'll love the new one!
ReplyDelete