I'd like to take a moment to recognize my family and all they do for me. With Cooper's upcoming surgery on the 29th, my family decided to give me special "Lainie Days" throughout the month, since I'd be spending my birthday in recovery with my sweet boy. I really shouldn't of put it past them to do something so thoughtful. I just didn't expect all the thought that was put into each event. My itinerary for the month:
*First, a shopping trip with the mother and Coop man. I am so lucky to have a son that actually enjoys shopping. I'm sure he'll grow out of that soon enough though....
*Next, a trip to the hair salon for some much-needed primping. Then, a nice night out on the town for some well deserved adult time with great friends, good food, and drinks.
*I then will enjoy a girls day with a pleasant picnic at our beautiful local park, followed by some frozen yogurt, and a stroll through downtown. Accompanied by my sister-in-laws, my niece, and mother.
*Then games are added to the mix. I will be going bowling for the first time in YEARS while friends watch the kiddos.
*Finally, we'll have a marvelous family day at the zoo, gazing at exotic animals, striking landscaping, and of course kid-watching for the babies. The babies seem to be absolutely fascinated by watching older children, it's like they are watching them with admiration of all the cool things the older kids are capable of.
With that, the end of the month will be concluded with a pretty heavy surgery, and weeks of recovery following. I can only express my gratitude by returning the love that is given to me, and being there for my family as much as they're always there for me. Thank you family, I love you all!
##### I will leave you with a couple pictures of my little troublemaker's mischief......
Cooper found the fire pokers.......soot and all.
Apparently Cooper thought this was quite a comfy bed, and chose to lay there for almost
5 minutes just like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment