Spring has finally sprung! We have endured a long winter here in Northern CA and his is the first week of steady sunshine a temperatures that allow a nice breeze to run through the house. I have been looking forward to this time of year for many reasons. Aside from the pleasant weather, my baby is now officially a toddler and we can start enjoying this new chapter of our lives.
Dad was bouncing on the bed causing monster smiles to develop on Mr. Coop's face
I received a nice surprise 3 days before Cooper's Birthday, We Have Our 1st Tooth! There are three more trying to cut through with no success at this point. At least he's taking the teething well.
Our tulips made a special appearance for Saturday's festivities. Cooper is very happy to see his flowers bloom.
Still not walking on his own yet, but man he cruises everywhere. Practice, practice, practice....
One week later and the flower bouquets are still b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l
Had to try the Mohawk out with the new haircut
Beautiful, yet windy day at a park I used to play at when I was his age. Cooper had the chance to play with other little BOYS his age today. It was the first time Joel and I got to see him interact with kids other than his family. They played so well together, and I think Coop may pick up on this walking deal seeing his "friends" already mastering it.
This mosaic and play area was added a few years back in memory of a young boy who lost his battle with cancer.
In the Throat of the Dragon
Crooked House


what a fun park...how awesome that you played there too?! Great pictures, I love his thoughtful expressions! :)
ReplyDelete