Thursday, February 23, 2012

Winter? What winter?

0d6236cc.jpg

I'm starting to think we got gypped out of a winter this year. It's feelin' a lot more spring-like and less I've got-to-turn-on-the-heater-like around here. Frankly, I haven't had our heater on but a handful of times in the last few months. Cooper is happier than can be being able to play outside and not worry about shivering his bum off or getting rained on. I'm happy to see our electric bill stay at a happy medium. I guess the vibrant sky and warm sun on my skin is a plus too.

1ac6e0e7.jpg

96e01f5e.jpg

I'm captivated by the contrast of the citrus against the blue sky. It's refreshing and makes my heart happy. Spring is near and I can't wait. Although we've been having a good taste of the upper 60's and 70's, I can't help but feel it's just a tease. I'm thinking this honeymoon phase will end come March and April. Then we'll be hammered by crazy winds and rain. Tease or not, I'm gonna enjoy it each day that passes. 

58ae7f16.jpg

Nice morning snack outside. Eating with the birds and bugs makes snack time so much more fun.

a9ada000.jpg

My best helper of picking up fallen fruit. He doesn't seem to mind...

fb364cca.jpg

fb364cca.jpg

fb364cca.jpg

Wherever you are winter, I can't honestly say I'm missing you...

fb364cca.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I know right!?! It is crazy how wonderful the weather has been. I am also doing what I can to make sure and enjoy this time! I love your photography Lainie, it is really great

    ReplyDelete