Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Numero Dos

Last I wrote, I talked about how perfect the weather had been. The temperatures were reaching in the 70's and I knew it was too good to last. Unfortunately,  I was right.The storm came rollin' in and hit hard.  We really do need the rain, but it's been keeping this momma cooped up in the house with a hardheaded toddler who wants to play outside.
How could this sweet face really be hardheaded?

54c0d6c3.jpg  

Since we have been inside due to the weather, I figured it's time to get all gung ho with the whole potty training thing. We've been working on it for the past month now and he's really doing great with it. I can tell you that the cold bathroom tile and I have become great friends. My normal day consists of about 15 trips to the potty and 90% of the time it's a false alarm. I sit on the tile and sing, do flashcards, sneak a few-this little piggy's in, and play "where's your head, where's your belly? Where's the...fill in blank here.

54c0d6c3.jpg  

Really though, it's not that bad. Just like any challenging thing in life, there is always something that can shed light on a situation. All you parents know that at one point or another you were probably ready to pull out your hair trying to get your kid to just go on the darn potty. But, then there's always the moment when your child does something that magically makes it all better. Maybe he actually got the whole jig of it and  made it to the potty....or maybe just the opposite and didn't quite make it.  Coop is guilty of both and I am so proud of my growing boy. He exudes joy and bliss.

54c0d6c3.jpg  

Joel....I mean Cooper's new hobby. Who knew fish could consume so much of one's time??

54c0d6c3.jpg  

While we're on the subject of numero dos........Yes Cooper is holding THAT in his hand. Ewww

54c0d6c3.jpg  

More to come..Lots of pretty pics in my next post!

54c0d6c3.jpg  

Happy Day Everyone!

54c0d6c3.jpg  

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, he is too too cute!!! Love the photo of him in his big boy undies. :) Darling!!!!

    ReplyDelete