
I started the morning with full ambition to tackle all the yard work in the back yard. I mowed, and picked up fruit, and got a chance to do a little gardening. I felt proud and accomplished. But then I was bored. I found myself doing project after project. Gardening led to cleaning old pots and slapping a new coat of paint on them. Which led to cleaning out Coop's sandbox, which led to making a full on picnic prep for when Coop woke from his 3 HOUR nap.

Boy I couldn't tell you how anxious I was to share the beautiful day with my funny little guy. It was one of those days when I said, "eh, what's a little sand gonna hurt?" Normally I cringe at the thought of Coop playing in his sand box. He always manages to turn the yard into a beach. Not so nice sand between the toes...and the carpet..and the shower..and of course the washing machine. This day in particular though, I let go. And I liked it.

What the face of someone in desperate need of help?? Oh, this is..


All the projects in the world could never stop me from taking a time out for myself to play with my bay-bay.
No comments:
Post a Comment