Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Baby, It's Cold Outside


Last week I may have been a bit stir crazy, but I got the brilliant idea to take Cooper to the park. Let it be known that it was at most maybe 36 degrees, but absolutely gorgeous out. There are only 2 parks within 20 minutes of where we live, so I decided it would be great to have Cooper go to the one that I spent many days at in my own childhood. Little did I know how nostalgic it would be. I have been to the park countless times in my adult years, but this time was much different. I had MY OWN child playing on the same swings, slides, and monkey bars that I had played on myself at his age. Not much has changed at that park, just a missing tire swing that was taken down after a child got injured many years back. Frankly, it's almost eerie how much it's still the same.  I'm grateful for the lack of upgrades though, it's a little piece of history that I'll share with Cooper. I can show him pictures of Momma and his Uncles playing on the same old rickety jungle gym he will get to enjoy very soon.

Brrrr! Those bars are cold!

Chubbers

First Time on the Swings

Okay, I'm done playing in 32 degree weather!





Love of my life!
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment