 |
| Seriously?! More Pictures?!!!! |
Jan. 12, we met with Cooper's surgeon and everything seems to be healing the way it's supposed to. His lip is tight, so we are having to massage it daily to loosen it up so it will drop. It can take up to six months or more to drop fully and look more natural. An order was put in for his palate surgery, which is usually performed around ten months. We are expecting a call any day to schedule the date since Cooper will be 10 months in February! Gees, time goes too quickly. I look forward to having the surgery over with, and resuming a normal life without any more surgeries (at least for a couple of years!)
 |
| Sportin' the $18 Onsie Daddy Bought |
 |
| This is his favorite spot in the house |
 |
| Best Friends |
 |
| I can't tell you how many times he's fallen off this, but still he loves it! |
Lately Cooper's sleep schedule has been completely out of wack. He is usually very consistent with sleeping through the night, but in the last month he gets up every few hours. I'm thinking it is probably teething. He is a bottle fiend, and recently he's been refusing it and drinking much less throughout the day. He's been showing signs of it for months, but still no pearly whites. Apparently Joel didn't pop any teeth until he was a year old, so no worries. With my fear of teeth, I am quite okay with him being a late bloomer. No teeth= No teeth to pull out! I dread that day-Joel will have to do all the tooth pulling.
 |
| Bed Head |
 |
| Yes, he woke up with a Mohawk! |
 |
| Mr. Trouble |
 |
| He took out the bowls himself |
Time for me to get back to playing with the little monster I have lurking in the house! It's a beautiful January day!
No comments:
Post a Comment