
Wow is this month flying by?! Of course, it is to be expected with all the Christmas parties and special events, and shopping. Oh the shopping..We kicked off this month with a stroll in Downtown. This was the first I've been to and really it was quite exciting. Before I had Cooper, I worked as an instructor to disabled adults for two years in a facility Downtown so it was a treat to go and visit some old coworkers and show off my little man. I'm sure they enjoyed the surprise since I haven't been in contact with them since Coop was a few months old.

I was blown away with how many people came out for this event. The streets were packed nearly shoulder to shoulder and the whimsical sound of Christmas music was played by local bands on three stages throughout the streets. Cooper loved looking at all the displays and the tree cutting booth in particular. (They had candy canes and balloons/)
Although past his bedtime, Cooper was donned in a festive sleeper and snuggled up tight with his blanket soaking up every ounce of holiday cheer.

This is what I love soaking up. My boys and their love for one another.

Who knew a kid really could bring so much happiness into one's life? Sometimes I feel like The Grinch, like I can literally feel my heart grow 3 sizes some days.

Here Cooper mutilated a beautiful Christmas tree sugar cookie we made, then decided to give his "twin" a big 'ol sweet smooch.

I have to share some pics of Joel and his siblings. 8 Years we've been together and I can't say I've ever seen pictures of just the kids. So, with the joy I have in taking photos I promptly managed to get everyone together to make a timeless gift for Joel's parents for Christmas. I hope they enjoy!
Michael, Erica, and Joel



Erica's son Aaron Jr. and Coop



That's all for tonight but I'll be back soon for some Cooper updates. 20 month stats to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment